Tejarat Emrouz news, In some areas the impact of the "hard" version of Brexit negotiated by Boris Johnson has been acute. And despite promises of a "clean break", London and Brussels continue to squabble over arrangements.
1. How bad are the UK's labour shortages now?
over the year Euronews has reported on several areas of the UK economy which have suffered from acute labour shortages. Here we give an assessment of the latest state of play.
2. English winemakers get creative to beat 'nightmare' labour shortages
Faced with a lack of workers, British winemakers have had to experiment including calling on volunteers to pick grapes.
3. How welcome do Poles living in the UK feel now?
Many Polish people have opted to stay in Britain, although some have had trouble establishing residency — while others have returned home to Poland.
4. How has Brexit affected European exporters to the UK?
French cheese at an International Agricultural Fair in Paris.AFP
Although the UK has delayed imposing new import controls, some EU exporters to Britain have felt the full force of the Brexit storm.
5. Will new UK import controls complicate trade further?
The new checks and formalities on UK imports from the EU required under international rules pose an additional headache for businesses.
6. Northern Ireland: Will the UK's new Brexit minister help resolve the row over trading arrangements?
Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has been tasked with leading post-Brexit negotiations on trade in Northern Ireland following the surprise resignation of Lord David Frost.
7. Fishing rights: France to ask EU to begin legal action against UK over licences
The France-UK row over an issue covered in the Brexit trade deal is another example of how relations have soured since new arrangements took effect.
8. Diplomacy: UK and EU should realise it's 'better the devil you know' in post-Brexit world
In this opinion piece, Professor Simon Usherwood of the Open University argues that the UK and the EU should overcome post-Brexit divisions and focus on shared interests.
9. 'Take Back Control': Has the UK delivered on its Brexit campaign slogan?
Brexit supporters promised the freedom to "Take Back Control" of the UK's borders, money and laws struck a chord with many voters -- but the reality so far is "To Be Confirmed".
10. Post-Brexit Guide: Where are we now -- and how did we get here?
Our comprehensive explainer summarises the current state of play and gives the background to all the events that led to the painful Brexit divorce.